Monday, October 10, 2011

Eve and her first long trip....

It's been 2 days or 3 days, anyway who's counting. I am just so looking forward to Eve's return next Monday! Another week to go and can really feel the exhaustion of coping with a boy whose fever is roller coastering, persistent runny nose which causes his congested sinus. A 4 year old who misses her mother so much that the first thing she wakes up each morning is "where is mummy?" and she starts sobbing. It's not crying mind you but soft whines intertwined with tears trickling down her cheeks. And did I mention that it happened throughout the day?

I do miss Eve but not because of the skilled handling of Seth at night nor the additional hands at carrying him or cajoling Ellie when she is at her princess mode. But simply because I miss her....

Come back soon my dear...(safe and sound from your London trip)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home