Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy 31st Birthday to my dearest!!!

Today I had the most wonderful time. Had a serene morning, racketeering through work at times but in the midst of the bustle, time stops for me to think of the time for me to leave office to meet my lover. Sounds deceitfully naughty but for good reason though. Ding dong and pat pat backside and off I am without any guilt for the work building up like a canyon.

Once in the transport to my lunch destination, I stopped at a traffic light and in my mind, wondered how I could treat the woman next to me the best time of her life. Nothing surfaced immediately but somewhat triggered by the cacophony of traffic, the best present for my wifey's birthday was already in motion. And that was my time. My time with her provided myself and for her an equation that equals priceless memories. It was enough for me and even though it was her day, it felt like mine. I guess that was the best present I could ever give her. (For the record, she did get a present from me other than my time)

We spent the lazy afternoon day, eating, watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua, then shopping then eating again while boozing at the same time. It was just great. And at the end, I just felt that it was worth it and I could feel the reciprocal of her agreement when she simply nodded off in blissful sleep while holding my hand on our way back to our nest. Its been almost 9 years now but it felt like 9mins only, just like when we were innocent then.

Happy birthday my dearest....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home