Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Today I am 32...

Another year passes by. Another day becomes history. Its been a great year to say the least. With my career switch turning like a page in action story book... Ellie becoming everything we have loved in our life and seeing her transgress from a little baby up to the toddler she is now... Watching Yihao and family heading to greener pastures to feed on the finer and costlier high grade grass... David getting a new power car, zoom zoom zoom... Mum going back to her part time promoter job soon and happier than ever... Dad still driving the BMW 630 as part of a job (what luck he has)

So finally for me, grown fatter, never been happier in my career but most importantly learning how to cope and face life at 32. Its all in the mind they say AND it really is all in the mind. Don't give up at your first really difficult obstacle, just push and push and push. It will all pass soon enough. Had I pushed hard enough previously, I may have flown by now.

Happy Birthday Singapore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home